DYNAMIC BRAKING RESISTORS
- Transpower is one of the prominent manufacturer of Dynamic Braking Resistor Manufacturers in Vadodara. Dynamic Braking Resistor (DBR) is designed for producing braking torque in Elevators, Trains, Cranes, and other variable speed drive systems. It absorbs the high amount of energy generated due to stopping electric motors and dissipates it in the form of heat.
- A braking resistor is a high- wattage resistor used in motor control to help a motor stop quickly through a process known as dynamic braking.
- When disconnected power supply to motor. The motor acts as generator, converting mechanical power back to electrical power. This power is returned to the drive’s dc link element (capacitor or reactor). A dc link connected electronics power switch or braking dc chopper control dissipation of this power. As heat in a set of resistors cooling fans may be used to prevent resistor overheating.
|Power Ratings :
|60 Watts to 5000 Watts in Single Module
|Ohmic Value :
|0.1 ohm to 1000 ohm
|Ohmic Tolerance :
|Standard ±5%. Closer Tolerances Available.
|Temperature Co-efficient :
|±50ppm/ºC to ±200ppm/ºC
|2000V a.c. for 1 Minute
|>2000MΩ at 500V a.c.
|5X for 5 seconds
- CE Approved Product
- Aluminium heat sink housing
- Complete welded construction
- Wattage from 60 Watts to 5000 Watts
- Dissipate consumed energy in the form of heat
- Help motors work better
- Ensure good working life of motors
- Available in robust design for better functioning
- Reliable and dependable solution
Dynamic Braking Resistor designed to be used for:
- Burn-In Testing
- Load Bank
- Load Testing
- Dynamic Braking (DBR) for Drives
Range of Resistive Products :
- Aluminium DBR
- Wire Wound Resistors
- Punch Grid Resistors
- Load Banks