ULTRA ISOLATION TRANSFORMER
- Ultra Isolation Transformer is manufactured by us with the aid of latest technologies to protect the Isolating sensitive equipment. Transpower also offer power isolation transformers and super isolation transformer in the market. The Ultra Isolation Transformers are specially designed for sensitive critical equipment like computers & peripherals, medical instrumentation, digital communication telemetry systems, CNC Machines etc. and stopping such disturbances generated by the noisy equipment load from being injected into the power line. Multiple shielding techniques employed reduce the inter winding capacitance to below 0.005 Pico farad and increase D.C Isolation to over 1000 Meg ohms. Technically, transformers that have no direct current path between their primary & secondary winding provide Isolation. Other commonly used, transformers even if they have separate primary & secondary winding are intended to convert the input voltage to a more useful level & do very little to attenuate the passage of noise or transients from primary to secondary.
- Transpower is one of the leading manufacturer of Ultra isolation/isolation transformer. we provide customized transformer according to requirement of the client (eg : dimensions,voltages,termination,protection).We also have one of the most extensive offering of custom products with no minimum order requirements. Transpower is stocklist of standard ratings transformer which provides prompt delivery to customers.
Winding Material : Aluminium or Copper
Conductor Types : Wires/Strips/Foil
Core : CRGO/CRNGO/Ferrite
Core Type : Strips/Mitered/Wound/EI,UI and other shapes
Cooling : AN/AF/ONAN/ONAF/ANWF/AFWF
Configuration : Single phase / Three phase / zig-zag Or phase shifting for harmonic Mitigation
Power Ratings : upto 200 KVA
Voltages : upto 1000 V
Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
Insulation Class : Up to H
IP 00 to IP 65
Enclosure Protection :As per request
- High Energy Efficiency and Powerful Performance
- Good Galvanic Isolation
- High Noise Attenuation
- The Ultra-isolation transformers are used to provide a high level of safety and protection for sensitive equipment and also the people around.
- They are used to provide electrical isolation in costly life saving medical instruments and other scientific and laboratory instruments.
- They are employed for power supply for devices that are not at ground potential.
- They are also used in electronic testing and servicing equipment to provide safety.
- Other applications of Ultra-Isolation transformers include delicate instruments like analytical instruments, Cellular and telecommunication equipment, CNC machines, industrial machinery, and large computer networks.